Join Our Team
We are Audio Visual Engineers, CAD Designers, Programmers, Project Managers and Pre-Sales System Designers — inspired to transform our clients’ businesses and homes through experience and audio visual design.
Our teams work together to brainstorm, apply research and, inspire. We consult, design, implement, commission and support and, at the heart of everything we do, is our unrelenting drive to design and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
It’s what keeps us creative, pushes us forward and helps us solve business challenges on a day to day basis. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work and it’s the reason why we have continued to become more successful every year.
Our roots are AV, it’s our passion and it’s contagious.
“Then why not join our family…”
Audio Visual Senior Installation Engineer
AT&C Professional Systems Ltd has a requirement to grow its business within the high end residential integrated systems mark and the commercial integrated AV solutions market. Projects currently range from apartments, Multi-Dwelling Units and large houses to restaurants, large hotels and corporate offices.
This proposed role is considered integral to the development of the company and will work with the existing installations team to install a variety of solutions into new and existing projects across all of the previously mentioned markets; it is essential that the engineer has experience undertaking installations in these changing environments.
- Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner;
- Assisting with service calls;
- Managing, organising small projects;
- Keeping engineer’s van sundry stock levels consistent for consumables;
- Occasional deliveries to site for your own projects;
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of goods/procurement etc;
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised.
- Excellent technical knowledge of variety of AV equipment;
- Good communcation skills, both verbally and in writing;
- High quality solder terminations;
- Experienced use of using all hand tools to enable installation of project;
- Comfortable managing a junior engineer;
- Great team player;
- Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solution.
Please apply via email including a copy of your C.V.