Join Our Team
We are Audio Visual Engineers, CAD Designers, Programmers, Project Managers and Pre-Sales System Designers — inspired to transform our clients’ businesses and homes through experience and audio visual design.
Our teams work together to brainstorm, apply research and, inspire. We consult, design, implement, commission and support and, at the heart of everything we do, is our unrelenting drive to design and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
It’s what keeps us creative, pushes us forward and helps us solve business challenges on a day to day basis. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work and it’s the reason why we have continued to become more successful every year.
Our roots are AV, it’s our passion and it’s contagious.
“Then why not join our family…”
AT&C Professional Systems Ltd has a requirement to grow its business within the high end residential integrated systems market and the commercial integrated AV solutions markets. Projects currently range from apartments, Multi-Dwelling Units and large houses to restaurants, large hotels and corporate offices.
Main Purpose of Position
To work as part of the Projects team in supporting the project delivery. A project-based role involving the coordination of multiple Audio Visual projects;
Critical Job Success Factors
A critical part of this role is achieving detailed visibility into the health of projects by monitoring key project deliverables against the plan and reporting on quality assurance issues to the Project Managers;
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on multiple projects within the budgeted cost and to the satisfaction of the client;
- Planning of projects, including resource planning, scheduling engineers, obtaining external resource as required and liaising with clients to schedule site work;
- Assist in the financial management of projects including management of variations, assisting with job cost analysis and production of Project Status Reports;
- Liaison with other internal departments;
- Timely procurement of equipment on projects, placing and progressing purchase orders;
- Maintain job files and project directories on the network in a consistent manner including records on projects, such as costing data and assisting with the compilation of serial numbers, equipment lists or similar;
- Assist with the compilation of product data and information for projects for submission to clients, designers and for project and installation folders;
- Assist accounts with invoice queries;
- Provide logistical support for engineers, booking travel and accommodation;
- Completion of Health and Safety procedures including risk assessments and method statements;
- Communicate with our clients and co-contractors in both verbal and written form, ensuring client satisfaction;
- Provide an in-house communications channel for our clients;
- Control project logistics – delivery of goods, production of despatch notes, booking carrier –ensuring all trades and equipment are at site when required;
- Track project progress;
- Assist with the compilation and production of the Systems Operation and user manuals;
- Work to ensure that all tasks on a project are completed effectively;
- Assist with the profitable disposal of surplus materials;
- Assist with timesheet coordination;
- Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation;
- Provide cover for other staff when the need arises;
- Be organised, tenacious and flexible with the ability to approach different types of tasks during the working day;
- Being able to prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure is essential;
- Be able to work as part of a team whilst being self-motivated;
- Ability to work to a high and accurate standard;
- Have an empathy with our clients and other contractors to ensure a good co-operative working relationship;
- Capable of good communication skills both verbal and written, being able to communicate with all manner/level of colleagues and clients from company executives to building contractors;
- Experience as a project co-ordinator or administrator;
- Strong MS Office skills. MS Excel (Formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables) is a must;
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and disciplines (Prince2; ITIL; Agile) and tools (MS Project or Smartsheet);
- Capable of listening and ensuring mutual understanding;
- Research specific information in order to understand complex issues;
- Have a good understanding of project life cycles;
- Be competent to a high level of computer literacy, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Have a commercial awareness of job costing and significance of working to a budget;
- Have a valid passport;
- Have the legal right to work in the UK;
Please apply via email including a copy of your C.V.
Audio Visual Senior Installation Engineer
AT&C Professional Systems Ltd has a requirement to grow its business within the high end residential integrated systems mark and the commercial integrated AV solutions market. Projects currently range from apartments, Multi-Dwelling Units and large houses to restaurants, large hotels and corporate offices.
This proposed role is considered integral to the development of the company and will work with the existing installations team to install a variety of solutions into new and existing projects across all of the previously mentioned markets; it is essential that the engineer has experience undertaking installations in these changing environments.
- Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner;
- Assisting with service calls;
- Managing, organising small projects;
- Keeping engineer’s van sundry stock levels consistent for consumables;
- Occasional deliveries to site for your own projects;
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of goods/procurement etc;
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised.
- Excellent technical knowledge of variety of AV equipment;
- Good communcation skills, both verbally and in writing;
- High quality solder terminations;
- Experienced use of using all hand tools to enable installation of project;
- Comfortable managing a junior engineer;
- Great team player;
- Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solution.
Please apply via email including a copy of your C.V.